Price Increase Effective July 26, 2021
As commodity prices continue to rise, EVAPCO, Inc. has announced, effective Monday, July 26th, 2021, a price increase for the following commercial HVAC and industrial refrigeration products in North America:
- Cooling Towers
- Closed Circuit Coolers
- eco-Air Series Coolers & Condensers (Including Adiabatic, Dry, and Air Cooled Options)
- Evaporative Condensers
- Evapcold Models
- Replacement Parts
- All Stainless Steel/Aluminum Evaporators (Including SSTP Penthouse Models)
- CPA Systems & EDF Make-Up Air Units
- RVS Vessels & Packaged Products
- Ice Coils & Ice Tanks (Thermal Energy Storage)
Depending on the specific product line, options, and/or accessories, the price increase is between four percent (4%) and eight percent (8%) on average. If you have any questions about how this change will affect your project, please contact your local EVAPCO sales representative.
New pricing will be available in SPECTRUM, EVAPCO’s exclusive selection software, on the effective date of this increase.