Price Increase Effective April 8, 2021
In response to increasing commodity prices, EVAPCO, Inc. has announced, effective Thursday, April 8th, 2021 a price increase for the following commercial HVAC and industrial refrigeration products in North America:
- Cooling Towers
- Closed Circuit Coolers
- eco-Air Series Coolers & Condensers (Including Adiabatic, Dry, and Air Cooled Options)
- Evaporative Condensers
- Evapcold Models
- Replacement Parts
- All Stainless Steel/Aluminum Evaporators (Including SSTP Penthouse Models)
- CPA Systems & EDF Make-Up Air Units
- RVS Vessels & Packaged Products
- Ice Coils & Ice Tanks (Thermal Energy Storage)
- Water Systems:
- Factory Mounted Smart Shield®
- Smart Shield® for Open Cooling Towers
- Water Saver™
Depending on the specific product line, options, and/or accessories, the price increase is between nine percent (9%) and twelve percent (12%) on average. If you have any questions about how this change will affect your project, please contact your local EVAPCO sales representative.
New pricing will be available in SPECTRUM, EVAPCO’s exclusive selection software, on the effective date of this increase.
As always, Team EVAPCO remains committed to providing the best quality and service to each customer. We will continue to monitor commodity prices and advise if further adjustments are needed. If you have additional questions or concerns, our team of Marketing Engineers is here to help!