MRPC CO2 Matrix Recirculator Packages are completely assembled by a factory-trained workforce dedicatd to building quality refrigerantion products. All packages, vessels, and piping are fabricated
MRP Recirculator Systems are designed for long-life, simplified installation, and easy access to perform routine maintenance functions.
- BodyThe industry’s only factory built transfer package system to provide liquid transfer without hot gas assist utilizing a low-probability pump as defined by IIAR2
- BodyThe MPC Semi-Welded Plate Chiller Package reduces installation time and cost compared to field fabricated units.
- BodyDesigned for a variety of refrigerants such as ammonia, CO2, propane and various halocarbons in food and beverage processing plants and cold storage warehouses. RVS vessels and packaged systems are also available for service in the oil and natural gas industry for water filtration, natural gas liquefaction and petrochemical refrigeration.
- BodyThe MVI Intercooler Package reduces installation time and cost compared to field fabricated units.
- BodyThe MVA Accumulator Package reduces installation time and cost compared to field fabricated units.
The Matrix II is easy to use and includes Factory Set Points based on the actual conditions of service.